Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Hefei, Anhui, China
Angelon Unpeeled Yellow Spot Black Scar Garlic Cloves CCD camera color sorting machine
Success sorting cases:
|Name||Garlic color sorting machine||Garlic color sorting machine||Garlic color sorting machine|
|Power of Main Machine(KW)||<4.0||<5.4||<6.5|
Note: The above properties of color sorting of garlic(2% impurity), for example, specific indicators for material,size, impurity content varies.
Hefei Angelon Electronics Co., LTD. is a high-tech enterprise, which specializes in r&d, production, sales for CCD color sorters. The company is located in Hi-tech Zone, Hefei City, with completely-owned modern production workshop and a large number of world-class advanced production lines.
Hefei Angelon Electronics Company, founded in 2001, has been engaged in developing and production of color sorting machines for more than a decade. Our company is equipped with a strong r&d team of the leaders in image acquisition technology, which guarantees the application of the most advanced image-acquisition technology in color sorting industry.
We have independently developed own brand "Angelon color sorter", which not only becomes a leading brand in domestic market, but also beats many foreign brands for some applications on global area.
1.Full color CCD camera: High resolution with 2048 pixels, within definition up to 0.08 square millimeter.
2.Real time display of actual material image: Real material image can be seen in the surface of the controlling computer.
3. Self-designed computer controlling system: Fully digital processing keeps a high sorting accuracy.
4. LED light source: with uniform color and long life.
5. Advanced high-accuracy valve and nozzle: achieve 1000 shoots per second theoretically.
6.Belt transmission: uniform and stable belt conveyor speed making small collision and low damage ration for materials.
1. Based on an agreed number of annual visits, our engineers will replace key wear parts, provide consultation and advise on future maintenance requirements.
2. Sorter performance can be viewed remotely by customers and our engineers. Faults can be diagnosed and performance optimized in any location by using a laptop or tablet.
3. Optical sorting training courses available from various regional Angelon locations. From operator to management, basic to advance, speak to your local representative for course selection and availability.
Q: Why Choose us?