Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Ganzhou, Jiangxi, China
Fulvic Acid is derived from plants with high content of organic fulvic acid. Its chelating effect, physiological and biological activity gives the plant much needed stimulation especially through the roots. While the calcium precipitates in the presence of humic acids, it remains in the solution when Fulvic Acids are present, therefore it is highly recommended for fertigation in the presence of hard water.
|Biological Fulvic Acid|
|Model||Appearance||Fulvic Acid (Dry Base)||Organic Matter||Total NPK||Water Solubility||Moisture||PH||Size|
|GZGT-39||Brown Yellow Powder||40%||60%||10%||99%||3%||5.0-6.0||40mesh|
(1) Used as foliar fertilizer, water flush fertilizer, trace fertilizer, organic fertilizer, plant nutritional solution, drought-resistant agent, seed dressing, and synergistic agent for farm chemicals and chemical fertilizers, which can increase its effect significantly.
(2) Enhance plants stress-tolerance ability, promote the crop resistances to drought and disease; has preventive effect on various crop pests.
(3) Enhance the utilization of other nutrient fertilizers, increase the yield and improve the quality of crops;
(1) Foliar spraying: Concentration is about 1-5g/L; the optimal concentration is 2-3g/L;
(2) Drip irrigation & water flush fertilizer: 1.5-2g/L.
Jiangxi Green Top Biological Technology Co, Ltd. is one of the professional Manufactures and Suppliers of Organic Fertilizers to the world clients, with its international office location in Jiangxi Province,China ,where is rich of leonardite. Our products are now distributed to over20 countries around the world and have built up a strong reputation for quality and reliability.
Our current products are pure humic acid, potassium humate, sodium humate, potassium fulvate, amino acid, seaweed extract and other organic fertilizer formulations.
We continuously invest in new products and innovative technologies to provide our customer high-quality products with a wild range of application.
Package: In 20kg net plastic coated paper bags lining inside.
Delivery Date: within 15-21 days after receiving customer's payment.
Storage & transportation
Stored in dry, cool airiness place, far away from heat, avoid insolation, no moisture. When in the transportation and outdoor storage, it should be keep away from moisture, insolation, rain and high temperature.