Best Price Compound Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate N21% Min
1. Most typical inorganic nitrogen fertilizer.
2. Best fast release, quick acting, and high efficiency.
3. Used for a variety of crops
4. Ammonium Sulphate Compacted Granular 2-4mm and 5-7mm
5. Ammonium Sulphate Steel Grade Crystal or powder
6. Ammonium Sulphate Caprolactam Grade 0.2-2mm
1.Our products are white crystal or granular,easily solubling in water.
2.It appears acid in aqueous environment and it is insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia.
3.It easily deliquesces in the air.
1. It is mainly used in fertilizer,and its advantage is less absorbing moisture compared to other
2. It is also used in industry ,pharmaceuticals, textiles,welding industry,deliming agent of leather,beer
3. It can be used making compound fertilizer.
|The Testing Result of Analysis|
|N Content % ≥||21.0||21.02|
|Moisture % ≤||1.0||0.3|
|Free Acid (H2SO4)% ≤||0.2||0.03|
|Appearance||White crystal||White crystal|
Ammonium chloride is transported in bulk in specialized self-unloading cars. When transporting
in closed decked vessels, the fertilizer shall be packed in bags. Transportation is carried out by
all types of transport, in compliance with goods transportation regulations applied to this type of
Ammonium chloride is a good kind of nitrogenous fertilizer, especially suitable for rice, wheat,
cotton, fruit and so on.It can fasten fertilizer efficiency, quicken photosynthetic reaction, promote
the suppression of the old by the new, strengthen root and lush leaves, add the ability of lodging
resistance, and improve the output of crop.