Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Member Since: 2019
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
|Product name||Rosehip Essential oil|
|Latin name||ROSA CANINA|
|Main Ingredient||essential fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C and B-carotene|
Common Method of Extraction
|Appearance||Colorless or light yellow|
|Odor||with a mild, earthy aroma|
Information of Rosehip Oil :
Rose hip oil comes from the seeds of a specific variety of rose, Rosa aff. rubiginosa or Rosa moschata. A cold-press extraction method separates the oil from the hips and seeds. The delicate oil needs refrigerated or stored in a cool, dark location to prevent rancidity. For facial skin care, rose hip oil offers several benefits when applied externally due to its primary constituents: essential fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A.
Rosehip Oil Production Process is as Follows:
Rosehip Oil Health Benefits:
· Regenerates tissues: This oil rich as mentioned in fatty acids, accelerates the pace of regeneration and repair.
· Stimulates production of collagen and elastin: Its effects are not only confined to the epidermis but it can also transcend deeper layers of the skin where it reinvigorates fibroblasts, skin cells that produce collagen and elastin responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin and connective tissue, and very involved, as we shall see in the appearance of stretch marks.
· Reduces scars from any cause: Although they are old, hypertrophic, keloid, caused by acne or chickenpox, resulting in a skin transplant, a surgery or an accident.
In depth Moisturizer: Rosehip oil's ceramides reinforces the barrier inside the epidermal cells thus reducing water loss from the skin.
· Fights aging: This oil nourishes and hydrates the cells. When used daily, it helps remove deep wrinkles and delays the onset of other lines.
· Redistribute the pigmentation of the skin: With the ability to produce melanin rosehip oil helps correct skin problems due to overexposure to the sun, including sunspots· Preventing skin cancer: Rosehip oil does so through several mechanisms.
- Applied to the skin as such, undiluted: to facilitate absorption is recommended to apply on freshly the cleaned complexion, slightly damp;
Rosehip Oil Uses:
Rosehip Oil Blends Well with:
Rosehip Seed Oil is one of those oils which is fantastic when used on its own and doesn't really require the addition of essential oils to improve its performance. However, it's fine to add any oils that you like even if it's only to improve the aroma of the finished blend.
Essential oil Package:
10ml/50ml/100ml Amber bottles/ one liter plastic bottle/Aluminium bottle/150kgs drum or According to your requirements.
|Aloe Vera Oil||Peppermint oil||Grape Seed Oil|
|Roman chamomile Oil||Eucalyptus oil||Ylang ylang Oil|
|Rose Oil||Lemon oil||Black pepper oil|
|Lavender Oil||Lemongrass oil|
|Frankincense Oil||Sweet Orange oil|
Cinnamon Bark Oil
|Rosemary Oil||Jojoba oil|
Clove Bud Oil
|Tea Tree Oil||Rosehip oil|
|Ginger oil||Jasmine oil|
Juniper Berry oil