Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2015
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Beautiful Metal Candle Holder Wholesale Factory Price
Iron and Colorful glass
Size and Weight
High: 23cm, Width: 10cm, Weight:0.28kg, Random Shipping
If you need samples, we certainly will supply you that, but you need to pay for the
sample cost and freight cost.
Each of our products will be under strict quality control to guarantee the best quality.
Wedding gifts, wedding favor, valentine's Day Gifts, Birthday, Anniversary, keepsake,
Terms of payment
30% of the payment as the deposit and the rest 70% paid before delivery .
Foam packing in white box after carton for each piece to keep 100% safe.Single piece
per Box with strong Protection to avoid breakage OR as per buyer requirement.