Ultrasonic Bark Buster Dog Repeller:
Bark Stopper is safe and easy to use. Just switch it on and when your pet barks, it sends out an ultrasonic signal that will instantly capture their attention and interrupt their barking pattern.
It is the simple and easy solution to calm your dog down and have stop barking painlessly and naturally. You can use it to teach your pet the difference between nuisance barking and barking that helps protects your family and your home.
Bark Stopper is completely portable and has no wires or cords. It is small enough to fit in your pocket so you can take it virtually anywhere. It can be used indoors outdoors.
Instruction For Use:
1. Slide the battery compartment cover off and install a new 9V alkaline battery(not cluded).
2. Swich Bark Buster to "ON".
3. Set the appropriate sensitivity level. There are two sensitivity levels. When set to "Hi". Bark Buster will be able to detect the barking sound further away(up to 20 feet). When the level is set to "Lo", Bark buster will detect the barking sound in a smaller range(approx. 10 feet).
4. Place bark buster in a spot where your dog barks most frequently. You may also mount Bark Buster on an indoor wall or door by using the wall-mounting tray.
5. When your dog barks continuously for more than 10-20 seconds, the speaker will emit a high pitched sound that only your dog can hear. The longer the period of barking, the louder and more imitating (for your dog) the sound will become. In time, your dog will learn to associate his or her barking with a sound it doesn't like and learn to keep quiet. This learning process will be speeded up if you praise and make a fuss of your dog when they stop unnecessary barking. If your dog barks repeatedly in a variety of locations, place several Bark Busters where appropriate. In the meantime, be patient - it can take two or three weeks for the bark Buster to prove its efficiency.