|BV||Copper conductor PVC insulated cable|
|BVR||Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible cable |
|BVV||Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round cable |
|BVVB||Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat cable |
|RVS||Copper conductor PVC insulated stranded cable for flexible connecting|
It applies to electrical appliance, instrument and telecom device with rated voltage up to and including 450/750V.
The main features of the flame retardant PVC cable or wire is hard to get fair or that the continuous burning of cables is very limited when it is on fire. It applies to the places with special demands for flame retardant property. Flame retardant cable is classified as class A, B or C. Among the 3 classes, class A is the best in aspect of flame retardance.
Fire-resistance cable can operate normally for some time when it is burning except that it can transmit electrical power under normal condition. It is used in the places with special demands for fire resistance property.
GB/T5023-2008, JB/T 8734-2012, or per customers' requirements.
The Main Features
1. Rated voltage U0/U is 450/750V, 300/500V, or 300/300V.
2. Permissible continuous working temperature of cable conductor--for type of cable RV-90 and BV-90, the temperature should be not more than 90ºC
--for others, the temperature should be not more than 70ºC.
3. Ambient temperature should be not less than 0ºC, and permissible bending radius of cable for fixed connecting should be as follows during installation.
4. Flame retardant cable should pass the test of bunched cables or wires under fire conditions which is described in the standards of GB/T18380.3-2001.
5. Fire resistant cable should pass the test of fire resistant stipulated in the standards of GB/T19216.21-2003.
Key Technical Parameter