- Length Range : (Size available from 0.3m to 6.3m length)
- WEIGHT : Φ48.3*4mm -4.37kg/m, Φ48.3*3.2mm - 3.56kg/m
- QUALITY STANDARD : EN39/BS1139
- FINISHING : Hot Dipped Galvanized Pipe or Black Finish available
- ZINC CONTENT: Standard: ≥40 Micron
- END FINISH : Plain End or Painted available
- PACK SIZES : 37pcs or 61pcs /per bundle
Coronet scaffolding tube is one of our most popularly supplied scaffoldings. All of our tubes comply with BS1139/ EN39 standards.
As scaffolding tube (tube & clamp) is a core part of our scaffolding products range, we concentrate on producing high quality scaffolding tubes. Galvanized tube has long been one of the most used access materials in the world. Coronet scaffolding tubes are galvanized to reduce rust and corrosion for a longer product life.Scaffolding tubes also integrate into access scaffolding and is frequently used in home building/construction, power plants,refineries and petrochemical plant.
Scaffold Tubes Features :
- Compliance to BS 1139/EN39 Standard
- Full Inspection /Certification & Mill Certification
- Compatible with all types of couplers and fittings and other scaffolding accessories
- Quality traceable embossed with CORONET EN39 xx/xx (Month/Year) on each unit
- Well packed with good protection from deformation
Quality Analysis Report
Founded in 2004, Coronet has its headquarters in Suzhou, China, subsidiary in L.A, USA. We have evolved from a small scaffold company in 2004 to one of the largest and most successful and qualified scaffolding sales companies in China. We have worked diligently and successfully together for the past 14 years to make Coronet Scaffold the success it is today, and look forward to Coronet's continued growth and success, going forward into more scaffolding sales and innovations.