Designed on the basis of a large specialty motorized venetian blinds of window blind, combine the solar performance of a standard blind with the added ability to reflect daylight through the upper portion of the system.
Misdar electric venetian blinds not only provide shading, but also feature uniquely designed ladder tapes that allow daylight through upper portions of the blind.
The upper slats serve as an integrated "light shelf" that moves natural light further into the space.
Misdar electric venetian blinds keeps virtue and improve the longevity and practicability of theblinds.
1. The aluminum slat has 16 mm, 25 mm, 35mm, 50mm slats, material: Aluminium and wood
2. Many slat colours to choose. Also perforated slats available for 25 mm slats
3. The electronic venetian blind system can be equipped with side-guide wires and can therefore be used for sloped applications up to 15° Inclination.
4. The top stack of the slats can measure up to 12% of the blind drop (depending on slat widths and make-up). Please refer to the specific stack height charts
5. The motorized venetian blind system can be easily fitted with snap brackets on ceilings or walls
6. AC or DC motor to drive, low noise and large loading, collect the lightings through adjust slat angle
7. Maximum width: 2.5m, maximum height: 3.4m, maximum area: 4.5m square
8. Intelligent control: Wireless, infrared, manual and group control