Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Automatic Pressure Relief Valve for Water
Pressure Relief Valve
Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel
Brass or Stainless Steel
Copper or Stainless Steel
Epoxy Resin Coated to 300 Microns Inside & Outside
Bubble Bags and Wooden Case
Pressure Relief Valve Pressure Sustaining/Relief Valve is a hydraulically operated, pilot-controlled, modulating valve designed to maintain constant upstream pressure within close limits. This valve can be used for pressure relief, pressure sustaining, back pressure, or unloading functions in a by-pass system. In operation, the valve is actuated by line pressure through a pilot control system, opening fast to maintain steady line pressure but closing gradually to prevent surges. Operation is completely automatic and pressure settings may be easily changed by adjusting screw on top of the pilot.
1. Body/Bonnet: GGG50
2. Spring: SS304
3. Stem: SS / Bronze
4. Disc Retainer: DI/SS/Bronze
5. Seat: SS/Brass/Bronze
6. Seal Rings: NBR/EPDM/Viton
7. Pilot: Stainless Steel or Brass
8. Pipe or Tubes: Coppe or Stainless Steel
9. Working Pressure: PN10/16/25
10. Connection: Flanged acc. To EN1092.2, ISO 7005-2, ANSI/JIS/ AS2129
11. Epoxy Resin Coated to 300 microns inside & outside
12. With Anti-cavitation (Trim) Solution
WALTER-FSV Company professional produce and supply kinds of Automatic Hydraulic Control Valves, Float Control Valve, Pressure Reducing Valve, Slow Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, Soleniod Control Valve.
WALTER-FSV Company accept OEM /ODM orders. and welcome for your calling or emails.