Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2019
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Aviation aluminum alloy
The cooling principle
Single/High /Low Beam
1. H1 is monofilament monopod and is mostly used in high beam light.
2. H7 is monofilament double-legged bulb and is mostly used in low beam light.
3. Individual fog lamps for H1 and H7 will also be used.
4. H3 is a special type, generally used in Japanese car, few other vehicles.
5. H4 is a twin-filament three-legged bulb with low beam light and high beam light in one light bulb. The standard light is low beam 55W, high beam 60W. Or low beam 90W, high beam 100W.
6. Motorcycle is generally H4, and the low beam and high beam light are both 35W. Or high beam 35W, low beam 25W.
7.The most commonly used is high beam light H1, low beam light H7, fog H7 collocation. Or just a single H4.
1. H1 is high beam light, applicable models for Audi A6 series, Ford series, modern series, Buick Junwei, Kai Yue, Passat, Mazda 3, Mazda 6, King Cheng, Nissan Sunshine, Honda Odyssey and so on.
2. H7 is low beam light, applicable models for Audi A6 series, Ford series, modern series, Buick Junwei, Kai Yue, Passat, Mazda 3 light lights.
3. 9005 is high beam light, for Subaru Leopard, Accord Series, Grand Cherokee, Toyota Camry 2.4, Nissan style, etc.
4. 9006 is low beam light, used in Accord series, Toyota Corolla, Nissan style, etc. Many types of headlights light far and near in a light bulb for H4, such as cheetah, Pagello, Sang 2000, Jetta, Bora, Seo, etc.