The PCLD-902P Digital Power Cable Fault Pin-pointer is an easy operation device used to pinpoint the fault point.It's matched with high voltage signal generator.
- Audio magnetic synchronous method,high anti-interference capability
- Audio and magnetic signal waveform display.Signal and noise is easy to distinguish
- Cursor measurement of audio magnetic delay,accurately distance locating
- Route tracing while pinpointing according the initial polarity of magnetic waveform
- Build-in High capacity lithium-ion battery and quick charger
- High performance antinoise earphone
- Power supply management:power off automatically in 15 min. without action; Power off also when low battery voltage.
- Big LCD screen,user-friendly
- Solid housing case and easy to carry
|Audio magnetic synchronous pin-pointing:|
|Audio signal transmission band|| ||Mid-frequence 400Hz ,bandwidth 200Hz.|
|Gain of signal channel || ||80dB|
|Accuracy of pin-pointing|| ||0.1m|
|Battery|| ||built-in Li-ion battery pack, nominal voltage 7.4V,Capacity 3000mAH|
|Power consumption|| ||300mA ,works more than 9 hours|
|Charger|| ||Input AC220±10, 50Hz; output 8.4V, DC 1A|
|Charge time|| ||More than 4 hours|
|Display|| ||320*240 LCD|
|Work condition|| ||-10ºC-40ºC|
PCLD-902P Digital Power Cable Fault Pin-pointer
High performance antinoise earphone
Details as Fig.2
- Main unit panel
Fig.2 Main unit front panel
Earphone port:Voice monitor when pinpointing
- LCD screen:Display device and testing informations.
- Press 2 sec. to turn on/off the device
- Press to turn on/off the backlight
- Pause:Press to pause the magnetic synchronous trigger for waveform checking.Press again to recover.
- Move the cursor
- Mag.gain+/-: change the gain of synchronous magnetic signal
- Audio gain+/-:Adjust the audio signal gain when distance locating and pinpointing
- Sync.:flash one time when magnetic trigger
- Charge port:charge for the build-in battery
Sensor:Connect with audio magnetic synchronous pinpointing sensor
Tianjin Grewin Technology Co.,Ltd.