Dezhou, Shandong, China
Member Since: 2015
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
1. Chemical Name: Chlorinated Paraffin-52
2. Appearance: Colorless to yellow transparent oily liquid
3. Chemical Formula: C24H44Cl6
4. Molecular Weight: 420
5. Soluble in benzene and ether, slightly soluble in alcohol and insoluble water.
|Appearance||Colorless to yellow transparent oily liquid|
|Grades||Super Grade||Grade One||Grade Two|
|Density (50°C) g/m3||1.23-1.25||1.23-1.27||1.22-1.27|
|Chlorine Content (%)||51-53||50-54||50-54|
|Index of refraction, n20d||1.510-1.513||1.505-1.513||/|
|Loss on heating (130°C, 2h)%≤||0.3||0.5||0.8|
|Viscosity (50°C), mPa·S||150-250||300||/|
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)≤||0.05||0.10||/|
|Index of thermol stability (%)≤||0.1||0.15||0.2|
Chlorinated paraffin-52 has the characteristics of non-toxic, non-inflammable, low volatility, good electrical property, good insulativity and stable chemical properties.
1. As fire retardant, widely applied in rubber products, plastic foam decorative sheets, polyolefin and etc;
2. As extender plasticizer, widely used in PVC resin, polyester, polyolefin, such as, cable materials, floor, calendered panel, shoe products, rubber products and etc;
3. As addictive, anticogulant of lubricating oil; fire retardant of rubber and plastic products; surfactant; addictive of painting; as cooling liquid of lubricating oil in the process of cold working.
4.Packaging and Delivery
1. 250kgs/drum, 20mts/20"FCL without pallet;
2. Within 5-7 working days after payment confirmed.