Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
• Economical solar water heating solution
• Suitable for climates that don't experience freezing conditions
• Simple integrated product design does not require circulation pump or controller.
• Mature technology with reliable operation.
• High efficiency solar conversion to heat.
• Easy to install & low maintenance.
• Inner Tank: 0.41mm SUS304-2B stainless steel (optional material: SUS316L)
• Outer Tank: 0.31mm Painted galvanised steel (optional material: SUS304-2B)
• Mounting Frame: Painted galvanised steel(optional material: Stainless Steel)
• Mounting Frame Angles: 20°, 30°, °40°, 45°
• Insulation: 55mm Polyurethane
• Vacuum Tube Material: Borosilicate glass 3.3.
• Absorber Coating: AL-SS-CU selective coating
• Seal Material: UV stabilized HTV silicone rubber
• Evacuated Tube Impact Strength: >25mm diameter hail
|Different Model||Tubes No.||Tank Capacity||Tank Details|
|WB-SS-150L-15||15||150L||150L capacity;1.25mm SUS304 Stainless Steel Inner Tank and 0.41mm Outer Tank||SS201 thickness of 1.2mm|
|WB-SS-180L-18||18||180L||180L capacity; 1.25mm SUS304 Stainless Steel Inner Tank and 0.41mm Outer Tank||SS201 thickness of 1.2mm|
|WB-SS-200L-20||20||200L||200L capacity; 1.25mm SUS304 Stainless Steel Inner Tank and 0.41mm Outer Tank||SS201 thickness of 1.2mm|
|WB-SS-240L-24||24||240L||240L capacity; 1.25mm SUS304 Stainless Steel Inner Tank and 0.41mm Outer Tank||SS201 thickness of 1.2mm|
|WB-SS-300L-30||30||300L||300L capacity; 1.25mm SUS304 Stainless Steel Inner Tank and 0.41mm Outer Tank||SS201 thickness of 1.2mm|
Materials of Construction
|Evacuated Tubes:||Borosilicate 3.3 Glass|
|Heat Pipes:||High purity copper|
|Heat Transfer Fins:||Aluminum|
|Inner Tank:||Food grade 1.2mm SUS304|
|Outer Tank:||PVDF coating tank|
|Insulation:||High density polyurethane 50mm|
|Mounting Frame:||Galvanized steel 1.5mm|
|304 SS Fasteners|
|Max. Pressure:||6 bar|
Electric Heating Element, PTRV, Mg anode & Check Valve
The solar heating occurs through a process called thermosiphoning, which allows the solar collector to heat the storage tank without the need for a circulation pump.
The basic operation is as follows:
• Cool water from the bottom of the storage tank falls to the bottom of the evacuated tube.
• As the water heats up it rises back up into the tank, gradually heating the tank throughout the day.
|Part Code||Evacuated Tube||Water Tank||Loading Qty|
|WB-HP-SP-150L-15||Φ58 X 1800||15||1.42||Φ460 X 1330||50||150||50||105||120|
|WB-HP-SP-200L-20||Φ58 X 1800||20||1.89||Φ460 X 1705||50||200||38||82||91|
|WB-HP-SP-240L-24||Φ58 X 1800||24||2.27||Φ460 X 2005||50||240||32||68||78|
|WB-HP-SP-300L-30||Φ58 X 1800||30||2.84||Φ460 X 2455||50||300||26||55||64|