Description of Anti-static wire / Anti-Static filter fabric:How to make Anti-static wire / Anti-Static filter fabric:
We all know that the equipment using polyester fabric will produce high friction electrostatic when it runs at a high speed. To dissipate this static electricity, conductive threads, normally bronze or stainless steel wires are woven through the polyester fabric. And this new fabric is generally called as anti-static filter fabric.
Our range of anti-static filter fabric is widely used in various aspects including pulping drying, chemical fiber industry, high density board, sludge dehydration, conveyor belt, environmental protection, vacuum filtration, rubber and chemical industry, etc.
1. Wire selection: Monofilament is the raw material for the production of net curtains, which is very important. Only high-quality monofilament can be made into high-quality good net.
We use the anti-hydrolysis monofilament of Zhejiang Quzhou Baste Mesh Co., Ltd., which has a good reputation in China.
The conductive wire of the radial wire is selected from the British Shakespeare monofilament, and the conductive wire of the weft wire is selected from the Korean Sakeland conductive wire.
2. Warping: use warping machine with automatic tension adjustment to make the tension of each warp within the allowable range, so as to ensure the uniformity of the horizontal air permeability of the screen and maintain the flatness and beauty of the screen.
3. Weaving machine : weaving with imported TEXO loom. This machine has the functions of servo feeding and active curling. The distance between each weft is equal to ensure the uniformity of the weft density when weaving the screen. So as to ensure uniform air permeability in the longitudinal direction of the net curtain. Only with uniform air permeability can the produced nonwoven fabric have good flatness.
4. One-time setting: use the 7.5m hot air setting machine of Xi Hang to ensure that every square centimeter of the net surface is heated evenly during the setting process. The constant temperature hot air completely penetrates the screen, so that the warp and weft can be heated uniformly, so that the entire screen is soft and has a tough stiffness, and can also shrink and stretch the screen uniformly, thereby ensuring uniform air permeability of the entire screen.
5. Cutting: According to the customer's different net specifications, cut into different lengths and widths.
6. Plug-in interface: We use imported spiral ring for the interface ring. The interface part of each screen is made by workers manually weaving each spiral ring, one by one.
7. Secondary setting: the inserted mesh curtain is heated and shaped again to make the mesh surface smoother, especially the interface part is guaranteed to be smooth without hooks.
8. Edge trimming and ironing: trim the edges of the net neatly and seal the wire with a soldering iron.
9. Glue edge: Apply glue evenly on both sides of the net. The antistatic net is made of high-quality Luzhou AB glue, and the net edge is stronger.
10. Packing: Make the net curtains cool and dry, roll them well. Wrap a layer of bubble film and put it in a wooden box. The wooden box can better protect the safety of the net curtain during transportation.
11. Antistatic effect test: The electrostatic field voltage is zero, and the effect is very obvious.
Common specifications of Anti-static wire / Anti-Static filter fabric:
| ||warp||weft||warp||weft||surface||joint|| || || || || |
Feature of Anti-static wire / Anti-Static filter fabric:
·Tight warp and weft connection makes this fabric not easy to deform.
·Uniform permeability for excellent ventilation that eliminates blocking possibilities.
·Smooth surface allows for easy cleaning of this mesh.
·Excellent conductive threads ensure safety static discharge performance.
·High temperature hydrolysis and superb heat resistance up to 300°F.
·Excellent anti-wear strength and moisture resistance.
·Low thermal shrinking and less elongation at heat.
·Superb resistance against chemicals like acid and organic solvents.
·Non-toxic material makes it also a good choice for food processing industry.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Shirley / Sales Manager