Amazon 8/10/12 inch Japanese Damascus kitchen chef knife with long wooden handle
- 1 - THINNER & LIGHTER. Some chef's prefer a thin chef's knife blade - others like the feel and performance of a heavier knife. This is not a top quality chef's knife,but for the avid home cook,this knife is a great chef's knife.
- 2 - NICELY SHAPED HANDLE. The handle, while round, is not so round that your fingers wrap around it. In fact, you can still rest your three fingers on the side of the handle, which is a much more comfortable grip.
- 3 - BARELY APPLY ANY PRESSURE when slicing up the sausages. Cutting up the carrots, cauliflower, and apples was amazingly easy, as well. Laser etched design, thin, very sharp blade, so far good edge retention for an inexpensive knife.
- 4 - LASER PATTERN,BETTER LOOKING. The laser etching is just gorgeous. The handle even more so. The handle is nice and fat and fits well in your hand. It is a very good knife to have as it is versatile and has a comfortable grip.
- 5 - A GOOD CHOICE FOR YOUR KITCHEN. It certainly seems to be better quailty than those you buy in the box stores. Our knife is exactly balanced well &it is very usable.You will like the "feel" of the knife - quite good in the hand.