Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Member Since: 2015
Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel
Max Flow Rate
API004 and EN13083, flange meets TTMA standard
API bottom adaptor is installed on one side of the bottom of the tanker for quickly loading and easily connecting. When loading the fuel, it is connected with API adaptor coupler tightly. When unloading the fuel, two-stage fixed handle control the flow rate and resist side pull effectively.
Precise design and manufacturing can be used in conjunction with any fittings. The whole body is passed a special hardening process to improve its service life, with excellent performance and aluminum structure. The automatic float lift valve design and copper bearing let it pen and close smoothly. It can meet specific and different bottom unloading needs, improve operating performance, save time and get maximum benefit.
Body: Aluminum alloy
Shaft: Stainless steel
Spring: Stainless steel
1. Aluminum alloy die-cast structure, anodized treatment.
2. Hydrodynamic design minimize pressure drop for high flow rate.
3. Stainless steel shaft/cam/spring to improve it's service life.
4. Two-stage fixed aluminum handle give positive indication of valve position.
5. Internal stainless steel structure to ensure strength and durability.
6. The operator can check the flow through the sigh glass.
7. It can be direct replaced for many series of API adaptors.
8. Top mounting for pneumatic interlock valve