Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
Member Since: 2018
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
WHAT'S THE USING OF AMMONIUM SULPHATE?
1.Ammonium Sulphate is one of the most common use and most typical inorganic nitrogen fertilizer. Ammonium Sulphate is the best fast release, quick acting fertilizer, which can be directly used for a variety of soil and crops. 2.Ammonium Sulphate can also be used as kinds of seed fertilizers, base fertilizer and additional fertilizer.
3.Ammonium Sulphate can also used in textile,industry,leather.
4. Ammonium Sulphate Mainly used as the raw material of BLENDING NPK.
1. The advantages of Our Ammonium Sulfate
(1) Can be used as nitrogen fertilizer and sulfur fertilizer;
(2) (NH4)2SO4 is suitable for the production of low concentration of compound fertilizer .Comparing to other varieties of nitrogen fertilizer such as Urea, it has advantages of good granulation performance advantages and without chloride ions.
(3)In addition, with excellent solubility, ammonium sulfate can form a high salt environment to make a preparing for the protein precipitation and subsequent high salt purification.
2. Chemical Analysis
Ammonium Sulfate Crystal
4. Transportation Information
5. Storage & Handing
l Use appropriate protective clothing and equipment.
l Store away from combustible material and reducing agents
l Do not expose to high temperatures.
l In 50kg pp bags
l 26MT / 20'FCL
1.Ammonium Sulphate is suitable for the rice seedling, the growth of tea, grass, vegetables, and fruit trees, effectually rapid promoting the growth of grain, vegetables, fruits, grass and other plants.
2.As fertilizer must attention.
Ammonium sulphate are acidic fertilizers. Ammonium sulphate can increase the acidity of the soil, Therefore should pay attention to use in acidic soils with alkaline fertilizer, such as plant ash, phosphate rock powder or calcium magnesium phosphate and so on. Use in neutral and alkaline soil in order to prevent calcium ion combined with sulfate ion to insoluble calcium sulfate (gypsum), caused by soil hardened, and should apply with organic fertilizer.
1. Ammonium Sulphate is used as fertilizer, applied to a variety soil and crops.
2. Ammonium Sulphate is used in textile, leather, medicine and so on.
3. Ammonium Sulphate is mainly used as the raw material of BLENDING NPK.
1. Can you make pre-shipment inspection?
Yes, of course. Various inspection method are available, include SGS, CCIC, Intertek, Pony and so on.
2. Is OEM available?
Yes sure. Welcome to show us your design bag.
3. How do you control the products quality?
We control the quality step by step.
(1)We control the quality of raw material.
(2)Each shift chooses some samples to test quality every day.
(3)Our technicians test each lot cargo before they leave factory.
(4)There will be specialist supervise loading.
(5)We will optionally choose some lot cargo to test quality by third party.
(6)You can ask for pre-shipment inspection by third party when loading.
4. Why choose us?
(1) Good quality products made from and material.
(2) Most competitive price in the market.
(3) 2000-3000mts capacity per month.
(4) Prompt delivery time.
(5) Various payment terms are available, include T/T,L/C,D/P, West Union......