Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2017
|NO||Product name||Indoor P2.5 LED display|
|3||Pixel density||160000 dots/m2|
|5||Module size(W*H)||160mm * 160mm|
|6||Module Resolution (W*H)||64dots X 64dots|
|8||Cabinet size (W*H)||480mm×480mm|
|12||Grey Scale||65536 degree|
|13||Life time||>100, 000 Hours (50%)|
|14||MTBF||>50, 000 Hours|
|17||Screen Power Consumption||Max: 900W/m2; Average: 250W/m2|
|18||Input Power Frequency||50/60Hz|
|22||Control Method||Synchronized with computer monitor|
|24||LED control system||LINSN, Nova-star, Colorlight is selectable|
|25||Control Distance||100 m (no repeating); Optical fiber transmission: 500m- 15km|
|26||Accepting signal with video processor||PAL/NTSC/SECAM, S-Video; VGA; RGB; Composite Video; SDI|
|27||Systems Operating Platform||Windows XP / Windows 7 / windows 8 /8.1 / windows 10|
For iron cabinet led display screen of indoor or outdoor,we usually use wooden case to packing
For aluminum cabinet of led rental stage display,we usuallu use flight case to packing
One wooden case including 2 cabinets,one flight case including 6 cabinets
By air or sea,FOB shenzhen
UPS/DHL/Fedex/Express(door to door)and so on
within 20 days counting from 30% prepayment arrived at GM account.
T/T(30% deposit,the remained 70% payment made before factory shipment )
Western union/paypal and so on
We offer 5 years warranty,and our products have passd CE,RoHS,FCC certificate ,All products have Age testing,shaking testing,waterproof testing,In generally,Module test is 24h,entire screen test is 72h,A series of testing before delivery can ensure transportation and quality products.
1:What is the warranty of your led display?
A:We offer 5 years warranty.and more than 100000 hours screen life span
2:what is your payment term?How long it takes to delivery?
A:We usually accapt the T/T or paypal.both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance,and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery.The lead time is usually 20 day
3:How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A:Before shippment,all the screens have aging test.and then we also have waterproof test and shake test,ensure products can transportation safety and normal use.
4:What is your pre-sale and post-sale service?
A:For pre-sale service,we have professional sales team and technical team,who are willing to answer your question within 24 hours.
For post-sale service,we will instruct you how toinstallation,how to use,how to change the broken moudles,and we can also send the technicals to your country,in general,our led display will not have a big problem,you can rest assured to buy.
Outdoor full color LED display could be used in outdoor environment such as airport, highway, cultural or relax square, commercial walking street, residential sub-district, downtown, with various real-time signal sources and the speciality of waterproof, dustproof, antistatic, its purpose is to propagandize outdoor advertising or play the important news or events or TV program etc.
We Can design and manufacture as the customer's requirement!