API 6D / API 608 Forged Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel / 150lb/300lb/600lb/900lb/1500lb/2500lb High Pressure Floating / Trunnion Ball Valve (Q347F)
Blow-Down Valve, Relief Valve
Fixed Ball Valve
Fixed Ball Valve
Straight Through Type
3 PCS Design
Goole, ODM, OEM
Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
High Pressure Forged Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
High Pressure Forged Trunnion Ball Valve Features:
1. Cast Type with 2 Pcs Split Body Deisgn or Forged Type with 3 PCS Body Design, Cast Material: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF8C, Duplex Stainless Steel, etc. Forged Material: A105, F304, F316, F317, F347, F11, F51, F59, ETC. Other Materials available upon Request, available in Various Trim and Seat (Resilient and Metal) Materials To Suit Different Service Conditions.
2. Available Operation: Normal Handle or Lockable Handle Operated, Gear Operated, Pneuamtic Operated, Electric Operated or Hydraulic Operated.
2. Available Pressure Rating: CL150, CL300, CL600, CL900, CL1500, CL2500
3. Available Size Ranges: 1/2" - 18"
4. Application Standards Design Standard: API 6D Flange Dimension to ANSI B16.5 Face to Face Dimension to ANSI B16.10 Pre-temp. Rating of Ball Valve to ASME B16.34 Wall Thickness to ASME B16.34 Fire Safe of Ball Valve Design to API 6FA/API 607 Inspect & Test: API 6D / API598 Valve Marking of Ball Valve: MSS- SP-25 To MR-01-75 On Request
Description Three pieces body. Valve is designed in accordance with the requirements of API 6D for pipeline service. Anti-static and anti blow-out stem design. Seat design gives perfect tighness and is available as either self-relieving type or double piston effect type. Disign minimizes friction leading to low operating torque. Available as double block and bleed execution,which allows for venting and draining of ling fluid from the body cavity. Avaiable Full and Reduced bore. Ball valves firesafe tested according to BS EN 12266-2,API 6FA and API 607. Electric,pneumatic and hydravlic actuators are available on customer's requirement.
General Introduction Trunnion mounted ball valves are designed in accordance with API 6D for classes ASME Class 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, and 2500.Tow-piece split body cast steel and Three-piece forged steel side entry design bolted connections between body and closure, trunnion bolted connection, body thickness comply with ANSI B16.34.Seat ring is floating type, spring loaded to assure the contact with ball in order to provide an effective tight seal even at low differential pressure between cavity and downstream closure.Standard design is soft seated. A different soft seat materials are available based on the customer working condition.Available in Full and Reduced Bore.Electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators are available based on customer requirement.Body Joint Construction
Three pieces body end entry design, graphite ring or o-ring viton (or request) seal ensure absolute seal integrity. The bolted body designs include a tight tolerance overlapping metal fit between the body and the adapter to minimize any possibility of movement due to pipeline stress. High temperature spiral wound stainless steel/ grafoil filled gasket is used for absolute seal. Body and adaptors are dimensioned for metal contact to ensure correct gasket crush.
Stem Design/Anti Blowout The stem is made separately from the ball,anti blow-up design with.
Anti-Static Device All flow control-floating flange ball valves include dual grounding systems from stem to ball and stem to body.
Valve testing to BS 5351 and BS 5146 wasperformed for all sizes, and witnessed by a third party inspectionEmergency sealant injection
Trunnion type ball valves are fitted with emergency seals to restore.
Double Block and Bleed Ball valves can be equipped with drain valve which allows the block and bleed feature when the pressure is simultaneously applied to both sides of the ball , themedium can be relieved through the drain valve.Standard design of trunnion mounted ball valves assure that each seat ring.
Top Flange Top flange surface are machined and drilled, ready for mounting actuator.
Fire Safe All fire-safe valves conform to API 607 and API 6FA standards.