800-1300C Degree Aluminium Foil Fire Fight Heat Insulation Suit1. General specification of 800-1300C Degree Aluminium Foil Fire Fight Heat Insulation Suit
1. Water proof: Static hydraulic pressure above 4000pa
2. Size: M, L, XL
3. Heat resistant
4. EC/CCS approval
Heat radiation resistance: Under heat radiation of 10kw/m2, about 30 seconds, the inside surface temperature shall rise no more than 25° C
RGF-F1 Fireman's protective suit is made of new fireproof fibre and aluminium-plated film composite according to the requirements of SOLAS1974 that is amended in 1981. It is characteristic of radiation resistant of heat, fireproof, heat insulation, waterproof insulation softness, high strength, corrosion resistance and dissolution residue resistance to all kind of acid, alkali and organic solvent. The product has been tested and certificated by the marine inspection of the people's republic of china, that it can be used for fire fighting on the ground as well as for maring fire fighting. It is good for fireman as protective equipment.
2. Main performance of 800-1300C Degree Aluminium Foil Fire Fight Heat Insulation Suit
1. Flame retardant property damage length: Less than 100mm, afterglow time less than 5 seconds, continued burning time: Less than 2 seconds.
2. Heat radiation resistance: Under heat radiation of 10kw/m2, about 30 seconds, the inside surface temperature shall rise no more than 25° C
3. Water proof: Greater than 4000Pa.
3. Use and store of 800-1300C Degree Aluminium Foil Fire Fight Heat Insulation Suit
1. Inspect the suit carefully if it is damaged or not before wearing.
2. Wear the suit follow the routine that shoes and socks should be wom inside the trouser legs and all buttons should be done up.
3. Although the suit has fine property of fireproof and heat insulation, it is impossible to protect the fireman in all instances. Try your best to turn the suit away from being contacted directly with fire or molten metals when working near the flame. Proper fittings and positive pressure breathing-instrument should be equipped under the condition of chemical gas or radioactive harm.
4. Clean the surface of the suit with soft brush and neutral detergent after using, and then rinse it with clean water. Dry the suit in the air and avoid moisture after cleaning. Dunking the suit or hard attacking is prohibited.
5. The fireman's protective suit should be put in a dry place with air through to prevent the composite layer from falling off the suit after damped.
6. Expiry date: Three years
| Flame|| Resistant|
| Water Proof|| Hydraulic pressure more than 4000Pa|
| material|| aluminum foil|