Weihai, Shandong, China
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
|Our Classic Fiberglass HSF Series - HSF520!|
Deep-V fiberglass hull offers stable and comfortable driving; Unique and eye-catching design brings you more exciting journey; Spacious deck assures easy circulation. Good choice for RIB boat purchasing.
|+ Steering console HFJ|
+ Leaning post HFK
+ Bow locker with removable cushion
+ Fiberglass bow step with cleat
+ Aluminum oars
+ Foot pump
+ Repairing kit
Model with * are CE certified
- Lifting Handle - Easy to grasp
- Motor Pad Inside
We have 6 production lines/320 workers which ensure our good quality and short lead time for both boats and SUP boards.
Weihai HiFei Marine Co., Ltd is located in Weihai, China, is a professional large-scale manufacturer of all types of inflatable boats and sups, integrating development and production together. Our main products include inflatable boats, inflatable surfboards, FRP RIBs and Aluminium RIBs. Our company was established in 2004, and we have many years of experience in supplying inflatable products.
| We are the official supplier for BSR - Blue Sky Rescue. BSR is China's non-governmental professional, independent pure public welfare emergency relief agencies. And since BSR was set up in 2007, many people have been benefited.|
We donated 30 rescue boats specially designed to BSR last year. BSR has highly appreciated our efforts and loving heart for the public.
| Our team includes 320 staff, and they are all happy and enjoying our work. We organize different parties/activities casually to make everyone have fun, especially in summer - what a big party! Driving our boats and playing on our SUP boards, you cannot expect more fun!|
1. Salt spray test is carried out according to ISO 9227
2. Accelerating weathering test is conducting in house following the ISO 4892
3. Fabric mechanical properties and glue-ability are measured according to ISO 1421, ISO 4674 and ISO 2411
4. Impact test,ISO 6272
5. Adhesion of the coating on the substrate is measured according to ISO 2409 and ISO 4624
6. Seam strength tests are conducted in our heating room according to ISO 6185
7. Heat test is conducted in our heating room according to ISO 6185
8. The thickness of the powder coating is measured according to the ISO 2178
9. Air tightness is controlled following the ISO 6185 procedure
10.Each boat is tested for air leakage with soapy water. It is then kept inflated for 48 hours followed by a pressure check.
11.Finally before packing all the boats are inspected.
|F A Q:|
1. What is the material use for the products?
PVC fabric from Mehler -- 0.5mm, 0.9mm and 1.2mm
from Chinese -- 0.7mm, 0.9mm, 1.2mm
Hypalon material from Orca -- Orca215, Orca820, Orca828
2. What about size and color?
Inflatable Tender: from 1.6m to 6m
Inflatable RIB: from 1.85m to 5.8m.
All of our FRP ribs use Mehler PVC in Germany or Hypalon material in France
3. What will be included in package?
The package will include repairing kit(1pc), carrying bag (1set), foot pump(1pc),oars ( 1pair),
4. What kind of guarantee you can be given?
We guarantee all PVC boats with 3years warranty and all Hypalon boats with 5years
5. What's the MOQ?
The MOQ for tenders is 10pcs
The MOQ for RIB is 2pcs
6. What's the Shipping?
We can send the goods by air, sea or express depend on the different goods and weight;
we can arrange the shipping for you according to your requirements.
7. What kind of wear and tear should I watch for?
Besides a small leak or tear you should check around all the valves and seams once in a
while to make sure they are secure and not leaking any air. You can do this by using the
same soap and water mixture in a spray bottle. Other wear and tear to be aware of is any
breaking down of the material or stains that should eventually be removed with a cleaner.
8. How should I store it?
Store it in a dry place away from direct exposure to hot sunlight or cold conditions.
Deflated and rolled into its carry bag, it can be stored in any small space such as in a
closet or garage. The important thing to remember is to make sure it is completely dry
before packing it away so you don't end up with mold and mildew to clean up later.
9. How long does an inflatable boat take to inflate?
The length of time it takes to inflate your boat will depend on the type of pump you are
using. With a regular hand pump, it will take anywhere from 10-15 minutes.
10. Is it possible to order a sample?
Yes, definitely it is. We can design the sample as your requirements.