Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2017
Business Type: Trading Company
|Feature||100% full load burn-in test,LED indicator for power on|
|Certification||CE ROHS BV|
|Application||LED bulb/led panel light/spot light|
|Small size,High efficiency,High reliablility,Long lifetime|
|Isolation wide voltage;High-frequency electrolysis;High power factor;Paul two years;Anti-lightning 2.5-3KV|
|Start delay design,which can reduce the starting current when multipe simulatance start;Low output ripple noises.|
1. The above quotations for the bulk price (MOQ 5pcs) does not include tax and freight; change current, change the shell line, the other specified product specifications and other prices.
2. The order must pay 30% of the total purchase price and pay the remaining 70% before shipping. The amount of over 5,000 yuan with courier in Guangdong Province, other provinces with logistics costs.
3. The company's product warranty period, in the case of product quality problems, can be returned to the factory for free repair or replacement.
4. If the quality standards provided by the company's sample standards, if your company has a clear quality requirements, please quote before quotation.
1.Efficiency exceed 92%@220V
2.AC input full range design(180 to 240V)
3.Thermal control technology
4.Protection circuitry offer: OVP OPP SCP OCP UVP OTP
5.100% burn-in under ambient temperature upto 45ºC
6.100% high voltage test under AC 1.5KV 10mA 3Sec
7.Standby power less than 1W,low power consumption
9.MTBF:100K hours at 25ºC
10.applicaition: PSU S9 S7 T9 E9 A4 A6 A7
11.Input: 176~264VAC 50/60HZ15A MAX
12 Output : 12V150A MAX
13: Load adjustment rate<+_2%
14: Linear regulation<1%