CIMC Vehicles Shandong Co., Ltd the original Jinan Koegle Special Automobile Co., Ltd,a Sino-German joint venture is a special vehicle enterprise invested by CIMC Vehicles Group Co.,Ltd ,and it is also a backbone enterprise of CIMC Vehicles Group to produce various special vehicles in northern China.The company has a production base with an area of approximately 350,000m2 and first class new style special vehicle production equipment.
The predecessor of te company was founded in 1958 as one of the first refitting enterprises in new China, with a long history and solid foundation.In 1993,a joint venture was founded by Germany Koegel Automobile Co.,Ltd.and Jinan Vehicke Refitting Factory. In 2003,CIMC Vehicles Group Co.,Ltd acquires Jinan Koegel Special Automobile Co.,Ltd.In 2004,with land of 500 mu in Jinan Mingshui Economic Development Zone and Phase I investment of RMB 250 million Yuan,CIMC Group established Cimc Industrial Park.By now,the company has reached annual output of 20,000 soecial vehicles and become the largest special vehicle production base in northern China,
Refrigerator truck is a superior product of CIMC Shandong,Learning and abosorbing German technoloies,CIMC Shandong has used advanced technologies and equipment of German Koegel refrigerator tricks to develop a series of new processes and new technologies,including new process of fully closed plated bonding structure,"wet-wet" high pressure made polyester sandwich panel molding process, new technology of green environmental special van made by polymer composites, and new technology of quick change container transport vehicles,etc., and multiple technologies and products of the company have been awarded national patent, resulting in internationally advanced and domesticallu leading technical performance of van products.
In future, adhering to the operation idea of "orividing equipment and service for modernized transportation", CIMC Shandong will continue to strengthen new product development, make use of group advantages, rely on domestic market,vigorously develop international market, and provide user with comprehensive solutions and one-stop lifecycle sevice with leading technologies and high quality products.
The Characteristics od Refrigerated and Insulated Trucks
1. Light in weight: Self-weight of the vans is 20%-30% lighter than the traditional metallic ones.
2. Excellent insulation performance:without the metal thermal bridge, the sealing performance has improved 30% than the similar product. The overall heat transfer coefficient of the van is no more than 0.3W/m2.K.
3. High Strenth:Without support frameworks,the bearing capacity of the roof panel could reach 2 tons/m. The floor is strong enough to load the forklift.
4. Environment Friendly: Non-corrosion, non-pollution, free maintenance.
5. Long Service Life.
6.The van panels are easy to be assembled in different places.
The most important characteristic of truck bodies for sale is the insulation properties. So there are five standards to choose a refer van.
- the thermal conductivity of the insulation material and the density of the filling material
- if the panels are all closed
- whether there is metallic thermal bridge (Thermal bridge effect is the heat conduction effect. Generally speaking, professional refrigerated vans should avoid the "thermal bridges". As we know, the Insulation Broken Bridge Aluminum is used when sealing the balcony. Cutting off the "bridge" refers to the fact that avoiding the metallic material, keeping the inside heat from being transmitted into the outside. In the designing period, we try our best to avoid the "thermal bridge". We apply the all-closed FRP panels. )
- if the panels are adhered closely, seamlessly
- the sealing property of the portals
According to your needs, we can tailor a refrigerated truck for you .
We can assemble faster and more efficiently based on the customer's size conditions.
You can select different chassis brand, for example:
And different brand of refrigerator, for example:
Sincerely recruit agent distributors from all countries!