Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Member Since: 2008
Business Type: Trading Company
All available count: 15/2, 20/2, 20/3, 20/6, 30/2, 30/3, 40/2, 40/3, 50/2, 50/3, 60/2, 60/3, etc.
Packing: 1000yds to 20000yds/cone, or 0.5kg to 2kg/cone
Color: We have color card with over 400 colors, customized colors are acceptable
About us: Established in 1999, we are the largest garment accessories manufacturer and exporter in China with more than 4 billion RMB annual sales volumn. Our featured products include industrial and home use thread, zipper, ribbon and tape, lace, fabric and other sorts of garment accessories. We have plants in many regions and our branches scatter all over the world. Professional service team, powerful warehouse & logistics system and reasonable price. In this field, no one can do better than us.
Why choose MH polyester seiwng thread:
1. Good tensile strength: Holds the stitched seam securely during wash and wear.
2. Smooth surface and absence of faults ensures less friction between the needle and the material during high-speed sewing. The thread must be well lubricated to increase its sewability and resistance to abrasion
3. Uniform thickness / diameter results in an even sewing thread, which moves smoothly and quickly through the needle eye and the fabric. It also affects the thread's tensile strength, resistance to abrasion and its twist construction. An uneven thread may twist into short knots and jam at the eye of the needle.
4. Good elasticity enables thread to recover its original length immediately after the tension has been released. The elasticity of sewing thread affects the strength and the finished quality of a stitched seam.
5. Good color fastness provides immunity to the different agents the thread is exposed to during manufacture and washing. The thread must hence be uniformly dyed.,
6. Low shrinkage of the thread being used on the fabric material with higher shrinkage reduces the chances of seam puckering.
7. Good resistance to chemical attack is a desirable property for thread used in garments which may undergo washing, bleaching or dry-cleaning.
8. Good abrasion resistance ensures a good sewing performance and makes the thread more durable.
|Recommended Needle Size|
|18||180||60/2||666 680||12-16||9-11 65-75|
|24||--||50/2||850 867||12-16||9-11 65-75|
|30||120||40/2||1020 1041||13-17||11-14 75-90|
|30||120||60/3||1076 1098||12-16||12-14 75-90|
|40||80||29/2||1408 1437||13-17||14-18 90-110|
|45||75||40/3||1561 1593||12-16||14-18 90-110|
|60||50||20/2||2081 2123||13-18||16-19 100-120|
|80||30||20/3||3178 3243||13-18||18-21 110-130|