Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Wombat Evacuated Tube Nonpressurized Thermosiphon Solar System
• Economical solar water heating solution
• Suitable for climates that don't experience freezing conditions
• Simple integrated product design does not require circulation pump or controller.
• Mature technology with reliable operation.
• High efficiency solar conversion to heat.
• Easy to install & low maintenance.
• Inner Tank: 0.41mm SUS304-2B stainless steel (optional material: SUS316L)
• Outer Tank: 0.31mm Painted galvanised steel (optional material: SUS304-2B)
• Mounting Frame: Painted galvanised steel
(optional material: Stainless Steel)
• Mounting Frame Angles: 20°, 30°,°40°, 45°
• Insulation: 55mm Polyurethane
• Vacuum Tube Material: Borosilicate glass 3.3.
• Absorber Coating: AL-SS-CU selective coating
• Seal Material: UV stabilized HTV silicone rubber
• Evacuated Tube Impact Strength: >25mm diameter hail
The solar heating occurs through a process called thermosiphoning, which allows the solar collector to heat the storage tank without the need for a circulation pump.
The basic operation is as follows:
• Cool water from the bottom of the storage tank falls to the bottom of the evacuated tube.
• As the water heats up it rises back up into the tank, gradually heating the tank throughout the day.
Apricus is a leading designer and manufacturer of solar hot water and hydronic heating products.Founded in 2003 by Australian Mick Humphreys with a specific focus on solar thermal solutions, Apricus has since grown into a global company with distribution and support offices worldwide.
Apricus Quality Policy
Apricus is dedicated to providing families and companies with solar water heating systems that are affordable and meet the requirements of the market.
Apricus products must be of excellent quality meeting relevant industry standards and be backed by a high level of customer service and competitive warranty support.
Apricus as a company strives to play a leading role in the solar thermal industry, with a focus on continual improvement of products, management and service, while minimizing the environmental impact of all products and operations.