Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Zibo, Shandong, China
Alkaline ionized water has been credited with having beneficial properties in the treatment of many diseases in addition to helping healthy people maintain their good health with high levels of vitality. The following are some of the areas where alkaline ionized water has been used for many years in Oriental countries and increasingly now in the Western world as its benefits become better known. It has been used in Japan and Korea for in excess of 40 years.
The Alkaline pitcher filter gives the user alkaline water benefits:
1 It acts as an alkaline water ionizer for your tap water turning it into mineral rich health promoting water which is alkaline in pH and has antioxidant properties.
2.The Jug comes with 1 cartridge each cartridge will last for 400 liters of filtered water before requiring replacement. If there is high levels of hardness then the cartridges may require replacement more frequently.
3.The alkaline antioxidant Jug is now the most cost effective way for people to enjoy the benefits of drinking filtered alkaline antioxidant water.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Unit Size:||29cm* 15cm * 27.5cm|
|Outer carton Packing:||49cm*58cm*59cm|
|Material||Pitcher lid and handle: ABS|
Inner bucket and pitcher body: AS
|Unit volume weight:||3KG|
The jug acts as a alkaline water treatment system. It uses a new generation of special natural ceramics that affects the water as it flow through it. Filtration through the jug allows for alkaline water cure by working in the following four ways:
1,Increasing the pH of the filtered water typically to between 7.5 and 10.0.
2,Changing the oxidation/reduction potential of the water (ORP) to between -100mV and -250mV.
3,Reducing the size of the clusters of water molecules so that the water is more easily absorbed in the body.
4,Putting into the water beneficial alkaline minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium.
How to use :
1 Wash the purifier with clean water before use.
2 Take the filter out, and soak it in cold water for about 20 minutes.
It is normal and does not influence the performance of the filter if the new filter is wet or covered with moisture.
3 Insert the filter into its housing at the bottom of the reservoir,then push to tighten them up.
4 Put the date setting cover on the top of the filter;screw the cover clock-wise,and set the date for filter change.
5 Add tap water into the filler.
* Keep a mild water flow.Do not let water directly run through the filter.
* Filter cold water only. Do not filter boiled hot water.
* For each new filter, the first two runs of water is to flush out the filter. Either use the purified water for your plants or discard it.
* The filler or container may contain carton residues. This is nomal and does not influnce the performance of your water purifier. You may discard the materials when you clean the container.
* If the filter is left out of water for more than 30 minutes, soak the filter in cold water again for at least 15 minutes before use.
* When the tap water contains dirt or visible prtiales (for exmple, after a typhoon), do not use the water for purification. Wait until the water becomes clean and clear.
* Wash the container 1-2 times every week to maintain the cleaness and purification performance of the purifier.