Chemical Formula: AL2Cln(Oh)6-N
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
EINECS No.: 215-477-2
|Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|Water insoluble ≤||1.0%|
1. Good effective and lower cost.
Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lower.
2. Flocculation ability .
It can lead to quick formation of flocculant with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. PH broad in scope.
It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4.Adopting to various source of water.
The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.Application:
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide pH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water
2) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3) Purification of waster water
4) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
5) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
6) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
7) Cement Solidifying, and moulding
8) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
9) Catalyzer carrier
10) Paper-making glue
Our work shop:
25/50kg woven bag, total 25MT in one 20'FCL; or according to customer's requirements.
15 days after deposite.
Q1:Can I get a sample?
A:Yes,Certainly you can get a sample for free,while shiping cost afford by customers.
Q2:When can I get the price ?
A:Our sales team will reply with 24 hours.
Q3:When can I get my products?
A:Usually shipping in 15 days after deposit.
Q4:How about the payment ?
A:We support most mainstream payment methods, T/T,L/C,Paypayl etc.
Q5:What is the MOQ?