2.5mm thickness TP310S stainless steel sintered metal fiber felt filter
Sintered metal fiber felt is manufactured from stainless steel fibers through lapping, laminating and high temperature diffusion-bonding (sintering). As a new type of porous material, the non-woven metal fiber has superior filtration function over wire cloth, for it has higher porosity, uniform distribution, greater dirt holding capacity, also can be welded, folded into different shapes. For its excellent filter performance, it is usually added into sintered mesh or sintered filter element as one layer. Multiple layers of metal fiber felt can also be sintered into filter media.
Features of sintered metal felt filter media
- High heat and corrosion resistance: Work temperature resistance can reach 1000 °C, and stainless steel or alloy for corrosive application, which non-metallic textile, ceramic or polymer product can not compete.
- High porosity: It performs with up to 85% high porosity, long on-stream lifetime, high flow rates.
- Low pressure drop: The high porosity allows a very low pressure drop, lower energy cost at the same time.
- Depth filtration: It enables you to achieve high efficient result through surface filtration and its high dirt capacity offers depth particles capture.
- Enhanced gel removal: Addition of metal fiber felt enhances gel removal property of sintered filter media and eliminates fiber breaks during spinning.
- Longer life: Stainless steel fiber felt is added into sintered filter media, onstream life can be increased by a factor of two to three times that of conventional wire mesh media.
- Material: 316-L stainless steel, 316 stainless steel , 304 stainless steel, nickel.
- Absolute filter rating: For liquids - 1µm to 80µm, for air and gases - below 0.1 µm is possible.
- Standard size: 500 mm × 1000 mm, 600 mm × 1000 mm, 600 mm × 1200 mm, 1000 mm × 1000 mm, 1000 mm × 1200 mm, 1000 mm × 1480 mm, 1180 mm × 1450 mm, 1180 mm × 1500 mm.
- Maximum size: 1500 mm × 1800 mm.
Property of sintered metal fiber felt (standard pressure and high pressure)
Specification - standard metal fiber felt
|Type||Filter rating (μm)||Bubble point pressure (Pa) ±8%||Air permeability (L / min dm2) ±10%||Porosity (±5%)||Dirt holding capacity (mg/cm2) (±10%)||Thickness (mm) (±10%)||Breaking strength (MPa) (±10%)|
- Bubble point test according to ISO4003.
- Air permeability test according to ISO4022.
Non woven sintered web is used for several (fine, deep or sub micron) filtration applications as followings:
- Polymer filtering.
- Filtration of high temperature and corrosive liquid in oil refinery, chemical fields.
- Gas, water, printing ink filtering.
- Viscose rayon filtering.
- Food and beverage purification and filtering.
- Filtration of hydraulic and lubricating oil in various equipment.
- Dust collection for high temperature gas.
- Support for filter media and carrier for catalyst.