Product Type:Cruciferous Vegetables
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:Dongying Huayufeng Food Co., Ltd
SIZE:0.5-1kg 1.5-2kg 2-3kg 3kg and up
Supply Time:all year round
|Products:||Hot Sale High Quality Fresh Cabbage Green/Red Cabbage|
|Introduce:||without soil,natural hue,no slight crack,no putrefaction|
|no stain,no fleck, no scar,no yellow flower, no rotten signs|
|fiber shin, no pesticide,grows in village without pollution|
|Size:|| 1500g-2000g, 2000g-3000g, 3000g and up|
|Packing:||inner packing: wrapped with paper|
|outer packing: tray|
|8kgs/9kgs/10kgs/20kgs mesh bag|
|or as per customers' requirements|
|23-26MT in mesh bag|
|20-24MT in carton|
|Delivery time:||5 days after your order and prepayment is arrived|
|Payment Information:||30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%|
Founded in 2018, Dongying Huayufeng Food Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of chilli powder and chilli products, dehydrated (frozen) vegetables and condiments. Mainly produces chilli powder (crushed), pepper slices (smashed), pepper seeds, dried red pepper, chilli sauce. The varieties of peppers include Chaotian Pepper (Mountain Eagle Pepper), Beijing Red Pepper, and Sweet Pepper. As well as condiments, research and development, and various types of dehydrated vegetables, frozen fresh vegetables.
Although the factory was established for a short time, our boss and founder, Mr. Ren, has more than 7 years of knowledge and experience in pepper ,pepper business and vegetables, condiments. Huayufeng has developed into an international company, supplying pepper and chilli powder and various kinds of agricultural and vegetable and seasoning products to the world. Major markets include the United States, Mexico, Hungary, Spain, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Kuwait, Lebanon, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, South Africa, Algeria, Ethiopia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Romania, etc.
Our company information
Our factory is a leading enterprise in agricultural planting, manufacturing and exporting company in Dongying City, China, specializing in the production of chili products.
If you really want to cooperate with our foods factory, please call us by phone and also send an email, such we will send you the best offer price requested.
If you have a long plan to purchase chili produces, we will sign contract to support your good business.
Welcome to visit the factory in Dongying City, China.