2 Ton 3 Ton AC Electric Forklift Truck with Ce Certificate
Diesel engine as power, load capacity of 1.2 ~ 8.0 tons, working channel width is generally 3.5 ~ 5.0 meters, usually used in outdoor, workshop or other places without special requirements on exhaust emission and noise. Because of the convenience of fuel replenishment, long continuous operation can be achieved, and can work in harsh environment (such as rain).
|Fork Size (L×W×T) ||mm||1070×150×50|
|Mast Tilt Angle F/R (α°/β°)||Deg||6/9|
|Length to face of fork (Without fork)||mm||3140|
| Mast Lowered Height||mm||2270|
| Mast Extended Height (With backrest)||mm||4165|
|Overhead Guard Height||mm||2255|
|Turning Radius (outside)||mm||2817|
|Front Overhang (Wheel center to fork face)||mm||579|
|Ground Clearance (Bottom of mast)||mm||170|
|Fork Spread (Min./Max)||mm||300/1380|
|Travel Speed ||km/h||14|
|Lifting Speed (Full load)||mm/s||280|
| Max. Gradeability||%||15|
| Front Tire|| ||2.8×12.5-15|
|Rear Tire|| ||7.00-12-12PR|
|Controller Manufacturer|| ||CURTIS AC|
|Operating Pressure for Attachment||Mpa||18|
1. Rated lifting weight: refers to the maximum weight that the forklift should be able to lift when the center of gravity of the cargo on the forklift is located at the specified load center distance. (Unit kg)
2. Load center distance: refers to the specified distance at the front end of the vertical section of the cargo center of gravity fork.
3. Maximum lifting height: refers to the maximum lifting height of the fork when the forklift is located on the horizontal solid ground and the door frame is placed vertically to bear the rated lifting weight -- the vertical distance from the plane of the fork to the ground.
4. Free lifting height: refers to the maximum height that the fork can lift off the ground without changing the height of the door frame.
5. Minimum turning radius: refers to the distance between the instantaneous center and the outmost body of the forklift when the steering wheel of the forklift is turned to the limit position and turns at the lowest stable speed.
6. Inclination Angle of the portal frame: refers to the maximum Angle that the portal frame of the no-load forklift can tilt forward or backward from its vertical position.
Wheelbase: The vertical distance from the center of the front bridge to the center of the rear bridge.
LED work lights and warning lights make it safer and more efficient evenin poor lighting conditions.
New designed overhead guard protective device prevent the sudden accidents.
Thicker reinforcing plate ensure the safety and efficiency.
2.Easy to operate:
Linde-Technology single chain with reinforced load backrest--makes an excellent and wider field of visionfor operator.
3.Beautiful and comfortable:
New suspension adjustable seat makes the long time operating more comfortable.
Step area is 1.5 times larger with lower step height than fellow forklifts.
Sunken tilt cylinder under the floor build broader flat floor and less abrasion.
Change plastic slider to alloy copper slider, reduce the abrasion and narrow the gap between masts.
Thicker steering axle bridge deck.
Middle muffler, more environmental.
Maintenance free radiators adopt Germany technology.
1.What's the Certificate do you have?
Nucrane workshop meet with the ISO9001:2008 Quality System. All of our products with CE certificate. Some of our products meets the EPA requirements.
2.Can you customize and design as the clients' requirement?
Nucrane will try its best to meet all kinds of clients' special requirements. However, All the customizing and refit should be implemented safely and scientifically. The colors can be painted as client's need.
3.How long is the warranty of your products?
Normally 1 year or 2000 working hours whichever occurs first. Details to see the Nucrane warranty policy for each model.
4.Can you produce the products labeled with the client's brand?
With the authorization of the brand, we can OEM for our clients.
5.What's the payment terms do you accept?
On T/T term 30% down payment is required in advance,and 70% balance shall be settled before shipment.
6.What logistics waysd we can work for shipment ?
We can ship construction machinery by various transportation tools.
1.For 90% of our shipment,we will go by sea,to all main continents such as South America,Middle East,Africa,Oceania and Europe etc,either by container or Bulk shipment.
2.For neighborhood countries of China,such as Russia,Mongolia, Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan etc., we can ship trucks by railway.
3.For light spare parts in urgent demand,we can ship it by international courier service,such as DHL,TNT,UPS,or Fedex.
Standard configuration products are always in stock. The production period of Customizing products is 30 days.
Welcome to contact us for further questions!