• Excellent chemical resistance, components are made of PTFE, FEP, BSG, PP
• Fully autoclavable at 121ºC • Four ranges of bottle-top dispenser covering a volume range from 0.5mL to 50mL
• Easy for cleaning and maintenance
• The optional flexible discharge tube with safety handle permits fast and precise dispensing
• Vapor pressure max. 500mbar, viscosity max. 500mm2/s,
• temperature max. 40oC, density max. 2.2g/cm3 • Dispensemate is supplied with S40, GL32, GL38, GL25, GL28 sized adapters
0.1-99.9ml, Max piston lift is 10ml, the resolution is 100μl
Dispenser: R=10ml±30μl; CV=10ml±10μl
Stepper: R=1ml±6μl; CV=10ml±9μl
Operating Temperature Range
Delivery & PaymentAbout Our Company Company Profile
Kindle Medical Devices Co. Ltd is a manufacturer of In Vitro Diagnosis equipment with more than 10 years of experience and a supplier of other medical equipment. We provide a one-stop solution for hospital projects, clinic projects, University, laboratory, and government tender. We supplied medical equipment and trained local distributors and engineers in more than 100 countries in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Central America, and South America, and obtained good reputations because of our competitive price, high-quality products, and excellent service.
Here we sincerely hope we can build up mutual business cooperation in the near future.
Our Goal: Producing or introducing more cost-effective medical equipment, to support human health care.