Dongying, Shandong, China
Member Since: 2017
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
- Bamboo has higher tensile strength than many types of steel, higher compressive strength than many mixtures of concrete, and a higher strength-to-weight ratio than graphite.
- In contrast to wood, bamboo has no knots so it can endure more stress throughout the length of its stalk.
- Bamboo cannot be digested by termites due to its high silica content.
- Bamboo's sectional composition, all the way down to its microscopic fiber level, contributes to its structural integrity.
- Bamboo is better for gluing than hardwoods due to its unique chemical extractives and is also lighter to ship.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. Some species have been clocked to grow 4 feet in a 24-hour period.
- A pole of bamboo can regenerate to its full mass in 6 months compared to trees used for conventional wood which take 30-50 years to regenerate to their full mass.
- Bamboo can be re-harvested every 3 years without causing damage to the bamboo plant system or the surrounding environment.
- The bamboo plant's root system is preserved during the regeneration process, thereby preventing erosion.
- Continuous harvesting of bamboo every 3-7 years actually improves the overall health of the plant.
- Bamboo consumes carbon dioxide exponentially faster than trees, and it does so year round since it is an evergreen. Scientists believe that if bamboo were planted on a mass basis, it could completely reverse the effects of global warming in just 6 years.
- Bamboo's dense root system helps preserve soil integrity, which prevents erosion and landslides that dump nutrients into rivers and lakes where they can harm the ecosystem.
|Product Name||Natural Edge Grain Bamboo Boards|
|Item No.||KOK BAMBOO PLYWOOD|
|Size||2200x1200mm;2200x1200mm etc. The length can be upto 4000mm.|
|Thickness||From 3-40mm, the common use is 5mm 8mm 12mm 15mm 18mm 20mm 25mm 27mm 30mm 35mm 40mm.|
|Face/Back||sanded, polish sanded.|
|Surface Treatment||Matt / Emboss / Texture / Glossy,etc.|
|Packing||Bamboo Plywood 3mm Standard export Pallet packing----Faster and safer to load it down,with cost less labour charges.but less Qtys at the same time.|
|Payment Terms||T/T or L/C at sight|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight,Urgent orders to be negotiated.|
KOKINTER bamboo board can be used for a wide range of commercial or residential construction projects involving cabinets,furniture, countertops, ceilings, walls, and related architectural and décor applications.Kitchen cutting board, bamboo decorative products, houshold rack.etc.
Process of KOKINTER Bamboo Board, Packing and Shipping:
1 Highest grow speed among all plants
2 Can be harvested in pretty short time (every 5 years) without re-plant,not like wood take 30-50 years
3 Higher tensile strength than many alloys of steel
4 Higher compressive strength than many mixtures of concrete
5 Higher strength-to-weight ratio than graphite
6 Can be cut every 5-7 years without re-plant and management
7 Fiber structure allows it to withstand more stree without snaping
8 Cut bamboo will not cause harmful environmental effects ; Cut wood will take a lot,you know
9 Bamboo can cut over 600 times,one wood can only cut 1-3times
10 It is believed that if bamboo were planted on a mass basis it could completely reverse the effects of global warming in just 6 years
11 Highly wide usage: flooring material,furniture material,food material,construction material,life tools material,clothes material,gardening material,acient war tools````
12 It is believed that if bamboo were planted on a mass basis it could completely reverse the effects of global warming in just 6 years
13 Obviously bamboo plant is green,environmental,friendly