1.5/2/3/4/5/6mm pellet activated carbon for water treatment/air purification
Product Introduction :
Pellet activated carbon is created by extruding activated carbon into cylindrical shaped pellets with diameters ranging from 0.9 to 9 mm. Their high activity and surface area make it ideal for many vapor phase applications. The uniformity of its shape makes it particularly useful in applications where low-pressure drop is a consideration.
The adsorptive capacity of pelletized carbon makes it ideal for removing a variety of contaminants from air and gas streams. Pellets are also an environmentally responsible product that can be reactivated through thermal oxidation and used multiple times for the same application
|Iodine Value||600-1100mg/g||Loading Density(g/l)||450-650|
|Moisture||8% or less||Fire point||500°C|
|CAS No:||7440-44-0|| || |
|All size can be customized by customized by customer requirement|
1. As catalyst and catalyst carrier in chemistry industry.
2. Treatment and purification of industrial and domestic waters.
3. Purify and separate hydrogen, nitrogen, hydrogen chloride etc;
4. For industrial gas masks and respirators, to guard against poison.
5. For toxic gas purification,Purifying the poisonous gas;Processing industrial waste gas;
6. For water treatment in cold drinks, the depth of industrial water and wastewater
7. For many kinds of air cleaner,air-conditioner air condition fan, lampblack purification and so on.
Product Packing and Delivery:
- Big bag :500kg/600kg jumbo bag
- Small bag:25kg/20kg PP bag
- 25kg Kraft paper bag
- According to your requirements
1.20GP FCL :10-16TONS
2.40GP FCL: 20-26TONS
3.40HQ FCL:22 TONS or 26 TONS
The above quantity without pallet ,the goods will be sent within 7-15days after receiving your order.