Weihai, Shandong, China
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
|Hot Sale Inflatable Boat Seris - HSM Series!|
HSM is also very popular inflatable tenders. Its inflatable keel delivers efficient tracking when rowing, towing or under motor, while also providing greater performance from a roll-away boat.
7 models with length from 2.3m to 4.2m for outboard motors up to 22KW/30HP.
4 available floors: Plywood, Aluminum. Airmat and Slatted.
Model with * are CE certified
+ Two pieces aluminum oars
+ Marine grade plywood bench seat (1 pc)
+ Foot pump
+ Repairing kits
+ Carrying bag
+ Inflatable thwart
+ Under seat bag
+ Front bag
+ Boat cover
+ Extra seat
+ Plywood floor
+ Aluminum floor
| We have 6 production lines/320 workers which ensure our good quality and short lead time for both boats and SUP boards.|
And we also have advanced equipment and technology to ensure our products are always one of the best in China, such as powder coating equipment/technology for Aluminium, hot welding equipment for PVC, Hydraulic plate bender machine and CNC plasma cutting machine etc.
- Main Products: inflatables Tender,Fiberglass RIB & Aluminium RIB Boats; Inflatable SUP Boards
- Materials: Hypalon & PVC coated fabric from France, Germany & Korea
- Developing Target: 3-10m luxurious RIB & Aluminum RIB
- Production capacity: 3,600 pcs/ month
- Certificate: CE, ISO9001, ISO6185
- Company established: In 2004
- Export region: 50 countries
1. Salt spray test is carried out according to ISO 9227
2. Accelerating weathering test is conducting in house following the ISO 4892
3. Fabric mechanical properties and glue-ability are measured according to ISO 1421, ISO 4674 and ISO 2411
4. Impact test,ISO 6272
5. Adhesion of the coating on the substrate is measured according to ISO 2409 and ISO 4624
6. Seam strength tests are conducted in our heating room according to ISO 6185
7. Heat test is conducted in our heating room according to ISO 6185
8. The thickness of the powder coating is measured according to the ISO 2178
9. Air tightness is controlled following the ISO 6185 procedure
10.Each boat is tested for air leakage with soapy water. It is then kept inflated for 48 hours followed by a pressure check.
11.Finally before packing all the boats are inspected.
|F A Q:|
1. What is the material use for the products?
PVC fabric from Mehler -- 0.5mm, 0.9mm and 1.2mm
from Chinese -- 0.7mm, 0.9mm, 1.2mm
Hypalon material from Orca -- Orca215, Orca820, Orca828
2. What about size and color?
Inflatable Tender: from 1.6m to 6m
Inflatable RIB: from 1.85m to 5.8m.
All of our FRP ribs use Mehler PVC in Germany or Hypalon material in France
3. What will be included in package?
The package will include repairing kit(1pc), carrying bag (1set), foot pump(1pc),oars ( 1pair),
4. What kind of guarantee you can be given?
We guarantee all PVC boats with 3years warranty and all Hypalon boats with 5years
5. What's the MOQ?
The MOQ for tenders/RIB below 4m is 10pcs/color/size
The MOQ for RIB above 4m is 2pcs/color/size
We can take 1pc as sample order with future bulk order(reaching MOQ) following.
We do not take 1pc order for personal buyer/use
6. What's the Shipping?
We can send the goods by air, sea or express depend on the different goods and weight;
we can arrange the shipping for you according to your requirements.
7. What kind of wear and tear should I watch for?
Besides a small leak or tear you should check around all the valves and seams once in a
while to make sure they are secure and not leaking any air. You can do this by using the
same soap and water mixture in a spray bottle. Other wear and tear to be aware of is any
breaking down of the material or stains that should eventually be removed with a cleaner.
8. How should I store it?
Store it in a dry place away from direct exposure to hot sunlight or cold conditions.
Deflated and rolled into its carry bag, it can be stored in any small space such as in a
closet or garage. The important thing to remember is to make sure it is completely dry
before packing it away so you don't end up with mold and mildew to clean up later.
9. How long does an inflatable boat take to inflate?
The length of time it takes to inflate your boat will depend on the type of pump you are
using. With a regular hand pump, it will take anywhere from 10-15 minutes.
10. Is it possible to order a sample?
Yes, definitely it is. We can design the sample as your requirements.