FAE series polyether sulfone (PES) membrane filter is designed to comply with all FDA requirements for food & beverage industry. The filter media is asymmetric PES membrane which exhibits low protein- binding characteristics. FAE filter is an excellent choice as a final filter prior to bottling or storage of beverages and liquid food products.
· Soft Drinks
· Bottled Water
· Distilled Spirits
· Food and Ingredients
· Durable PES and PP components
· Excellent chemical compatibility
· Repeated sterilization capability for economical operation
· 100% integrity tested during manufacture
Quality & Food Contact Compliance
· Material of construction comply with FDA regulations for food and beverage contact use as detailed in the US Code of Federal Regulations 21CFR
· Materials used to produce filter media and hardware meets the specifications for biological safety per USP Calss VI-121C for plastics
· Filter cartridges passed European Commission Directives (EU10/2011)
· Halal Certified
|Length||5",10'', 20'', 30'', 40''|
|Support Layer||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Cage/Core/End caps ||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Connection Adapter||SS Insert, PSU Insert|
|Seal Material||Silicone, EPDM, Viton|
|Removal Rating: ||0.1um, 0.22um, 0.45um, 0.65um, 1.2um |
|Maximum Operating Temperature||80°C |
|Max. Operating DP||[email protected]°C|
|Filtration Area||0.65 m² / 10" Filter cartridges|
|Sanitization||Hot water 100x20 minutes cycles at 85-90ºC|
We are the pioneer and leading manufacturer for filter industry. Over the past 25 years, Darlly has grown from 4 employees to more than 500 employees. We have US and EU R&D center and warehouses. We focus on technology innovation and devote to supply best eco-friendly filtration solutions to all the industries. Based on comprehensive process knowledge, we provide variety of standard filter products, not only supply standard filtration products for customer's selection, but also design and customize according to customer's requirements. We are a high-tech company focusing on quality with competitive price.Filtering everything is our mission, let's work together to make the world cleaner.
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer of all kinds of filter cartridges, housings and filtration systems. We provide you the total filtration solutions with our 25 years experiences in the industry.
2. Q: May I have samples?
A: Sure, of course. Sample cost can be refunded if you place formal orders in the future.
3. Q: Can you make customized products?
A: Yes, of course if you can provide us detailed specifications or drawings. Our mission is to make customer's idea on the products and to provide the customer satisfied solutions.
4. Q: Can I use our own designed package?
A: Yes, size, color, logo and packaging style all can be customized.
5. Q: What's your MOQ?
A: Normally, 500 PCS/item. Any trial order which is less than MOQ is warmly welcomed. If you have a trial order, please feel free to contact us so that we can make some shipping recommendation for you to save the cost based on the quantity you need.
6. Q: I am a small business owner, can I buy from you?
A: Yes, you are warmly welcomed. To grow with our customer is our goal. We would like to grow with you together.
7. Q: What is your general lead time?
A: Normally 5-7 working days for off-the-shelf samples and 20-25 days for bulk production.
8. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: Our factory is ISO9001/ISO14000/OHSAS18000 certified. We have NSF, CE, Halal etc certificate for the products we are manufacturing.
9. Q: How should I place an order?
A: Please kindly click" Contact now" or "Chat with supplier", Then our sales engineer will recommend you suitable products for your selection also give some valuable suggestion for your selection.
10. Q: Since you are famous, can I be your agent?
A: Welcome to join us, we are happy to have a further discussion with you. Let's work together to make the world cleaner, safer and more productive.