Wig is a very important category in the Arts & Crafts industry. A good Wig can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Wig available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Wig
At made-in-china.com, Wig are made from various kinds of features such as Material,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Material for example, you can find Human Hair Material, Synthetic Hair Material and more.
13x4 Full Frontal wig
Natural Color (1B)
Can be Dyed
100% Human Hair
By Fedex / DHL (2-4 Days)
100% Human Raw Virgin Hair, hair cut from one young girl, super soft with high quality.
No shedding & no tangle.
It is easier to manage and care, perfect selection for all occasions. Choose between different
lengths ranging from (12" to 34").
Lace Perfectly Melt With Scalp, Soft & Natural Appearance.
Measuring a wig by correct way
Use the longest hair at the bottom of the wig cape instead of measure it from the top of head, measuring the
hair from root to the end. Whenmeasuring the length of curly or wavy hair, stretch it out to make it straight.
It is very important for us to keep good care of a person's wig because it's an investment. The correct hair
care procedure as below:
1. Before you wash your wig, Use your finger or wide-tooth comb. Start at the end and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage and tangle.
2. After the hair is completely wet, use some shampoo. And spread the shampoo evenly over the entire hair by using your fingers.
3. Rinse hair under warm water. Slowly pour the shampoo into the hair and stroke it from top to bottom. Do not twist, scrub, or rub the hair.
4. Rinse 100% human hair wigs in gentle cold water until there is no shampoo or foam. Make sure that the water flows from the cap to the hair end. Use a towel to gently soak up excess water.
5. Use good quality conditioning products. Leave the conditioner on for 30 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer's instructions and rinse.
6. Towel it and hang to dry naturally. Do not expose to the sun.