Wheel Balancer is a very important category in the Auto, Motorcycle Parts & Accessories industry. A good Wheel Balancer can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Wheel Balancer available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Wheel Balancer
At made-in-china.com, Wheel Balancer are made from various kinds of features such as Balancing Range,
Small Size Wheel,
Big Size Wheel,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Balancing Range for example, you can find Small Size Wheel Balancing Range, Big Size Wheel Balancing Range and more.
Yingkou YuanMech Factory Supply CE Approved Cheap Tire Changer and Wheel Balancer Combo
Tire Changer C655
1. Powerful side-mount bead breaker breaks the toughest beads. Adjustable blade offers multi-angle tire capacity.
2. Including a durable nylon bead breaker cover to help prevent metal-to-metal contact and costly wheel damage.
3. High quality Filter-regulator (FRL) safeguards pneumatic components.
4. The turntable provides better visibility under the wheel when clamping the outside of the tire rim.
5. Two-way rotation. High torque .High clamping force.
6. It requires very little support or maintenance over time.
7. Dual multi-tooth jaw sets permit internal and external clamping.
8. Advanced clamp positioning allows for exceptional control when clamping wheels.
9. Exclusive drive motor provides needed torque for handling today's difficult assemblies.
10. The gear box is installed between two steel plates avoiding flex during operation.
11. Provides fast bead-breaker speeds in both directions.
12. The internal of your tire changer machine will always be clean to extend the life of your tire repair equipment.
13. Industrial-grade pneumatic control valves constructed with High-performance seals and self-lubricating piston guides, help make your tire changer machine equipment stronger and longer-lasting.
14. The Stainless Steel mounting head can run closer to the rim, reducing stress on beads.
15. Provides protection to prevent metal to metal contact that causes scratching.
16. Conveniently placed inflator gauge with high precision LED display.
17. Heavy duty swing arm structure guarantees proper working conditions for every job.
18. Manual swing and mounting shaft lock.
19. Equipped with a galvanized, double-operating cylinders, providing powerful grip and long service life.
Wheel Balance B657
Rust-proof and high precision balancing shaft. Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36 mm shaft.
User-friendly distance measurement gauge saves valuable time and minimizes errors
Newly designed side shelf.Ergonomic weight and adapter storage.
Ergonomic display tilts at 40°for comfortable use. The display panel features tire and wheel assembly graphics to help simplify speed entry of wheel data and guide technicians through balancing procedures.
Operator function keys are labeled with simple, easy-to-read icons to help operators identify and command all balancing functions.
Clear LED weight placement indicators show weight positions as the wheel is gently rolled.
New hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes.
The piezoelectric sensors offering superior stability and fatigue resistance for unlimited service life.
Powerful and quiet motor provides strong torque.
High precision encoder
1. Why is filter-regulator (FRL) so important?
It dry the air so there is no moisture inside pneumatic components. It lubricates the rubber seals to extend its service life. In general FRL is important to maintain long service life of the machine.
2. When working table doesn't turn, how to determine if the problem comes from gearbox, motor or switch?
Disconnect belt and see if the motor can run properly. If not, test the motor itself to see clockwise rotation and anti-clockwise rotation. If motor running properly then the problem is the switch.
We have trouble shooting in details, please contact us for more information.
3. When working table doesn't have needed power to clamp the rim, how to trouble shooting if the problem comes from table cylinder, turning air distributor or pedal valve?
When the cylind