What is Silicon Steel
Silicon Steel is a very important category in the Metallurgy, Mineral & Energy industry. A good Silicon Steel can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Silicon Steel available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.
How to source & buy Silicon Steel
At made-in-china.com, Silicon Steel are made from various kinds of features such as Shape,
which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Shape for example, you can find EI Lamination Shape, TL Lamination Shape and more.
The Best Silicon Steel Products
Q355B S355 E335 Construction Section Steel Construction Formwork Steel Profile
Construction section steel is formed by rolling and cold bending of galvanized steel sheet, and its section is V-shaped, U-shaped, F-shapes, T-shaped, trapezoidal or similar to these shapes.
Mainly used as floor deck, but can also be selected for other purposes. The advantage is that the construction is convenient, fast, saves steel bars, can be used as a steel formwork, and has the advantages of low cost and high strength.
An iron-carbon alloy with a carbon content of 0.04%-2.3% in architectural steel. We usually refer to it together with iron as construction steel. In order to ensure its toughness and plasticity, the carbon content generally does not exceed 1.7%.
In addition to iron and carbon, the main elements of construction steel are silicon, manganese, sulfur, phosphorus, etc. The other ingredients are there to differentiate the properties of the steel.
1. Application in decoration engineering. In addition to the walls and columns, automatic telescopic doors, rolling shutters, handrails of ladder fences, handrails of balconies, rainwater downpipes, flagpoles, streetlights, and arcade frames, in the kitchen and bathroom countertops, sinks, and supports of residential houses.
2. Application of roof. The early buildings with stainless steel roof include Savoy Hotel in London, Eurostar railway station, Chrysler Building and Empire State Building in New York, as well as the Kuala Lumpur twin tower perjonas building, Shanghai Jinmao Building and Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center built in Asia in the 1990s.
3. Application in reinforced concrete. Stainless steel bars are used in reinforced concrete structures to improve strength and resist the harsh marine environment, as well as the corrosion and corrosion resistance of chloride formed in the concrete to the embedded reinforcement.
Rarlong now has one provincial technical center with various testing and inspection equipments,more than 100 technical personnel and equipped with automated 5 precision hot rolling mills, Rarlong is specializing in steel rolling over 40 years,products are currently widely adopted in domestic China market and exporting to Europe, USA, middle east,Southeast Asia etc.
1. All shaped flat steel in the range of 12-300mm wide and 3-60mm thick can be developed and customized.
2. Professional customization industry supporting non-standard shaped steel, small steel with complex section.
3.With 40 years of experience in the design and production of section steel, the company owns unmanned electrification control production equipment, provides different production cost schemes, and meets the needs of customers for use and cost.
4. The product has good material and comprehensive performance, adopts high-pressure water descaling technology, and the appearance quality of the product is better than the industry standard.
Related Hot Products By Silicon Steel