What is Packaging Tray

Packaging Tray is a very important category in the Packaging & Printing industry. A good Packaging Tray can make a big difference in your comfort and productivity. There are many styles of Packaging Tray available, so you can choose one that's well suited to your needs.

How to source & buy Packaging Tray

At made-in-china.com, Packaging Tray are made from various kinds of features such as Feature, Recyclable, Disposable, Handmade, which offer unique user experiences to every kind of taste.
Take Feature for example, you can find Recyclable Feature, Disposable Feature and more.

By Feature

The Best Packaging Tray Products

Product Description Product Model Product Size Sushi 01 Whole size:180mm*108mm*45mm Colour Matrial Multiple Colors Base:PS Foam Lid:BOPS Product Model Product Size Sushi 01 Whole size:180mm*108mm*45mm Colour Matrial Multiple Colors Base:PS Foam Lid:BOPS Product Model Product Size Sushi 01 Whole size:180mm*108mm*45mm Colour Matrial Multiple Colors Base:PS Foam Lid:BOPS Product Model Product Size Sushi 01 Whole size:180mm*108mm*45mm Colour Matrial Multiple Colors Base:PS Foam Lid:BOPS Description Polystyrene Disposable Sushi Foam Tray Material polystyrene Size Multiple Size Colour Any color available and customized Supply Ability 100000 sets/day Delivery time 30-35 days after the receipt of deposit Application They are used in the packaging for supermarket displaying and transportation of Sushi and Japanese food. Customizable Pattern Below are our company's patterns, and we can also customize the patterns that customers need Packaging method The Point 1. We can customize with special material 2. Food grade and eco-friendly polystyrene 3. Lightweight, easy to transport and can be effective in preventing collisions and water loss 4. Color and size can be customized according to customer's requirements 5. OEM accepted, can make mould according to samples or drawings with your logo 6. Good quality with exporting standard Product Application Company Profile YANTAI SHENHAI PACKAGING CO.,LTD, founded in 2004, is a professional manufacturer committed to the design, development, production and sales of environmental friendly plastic packaging products and services. Our products include PSP foam boxes, sushi boxes, fast food boxes, aquatic trays and various thermoformed packaging containers. The main raw materials are PP, pet, PS, BOPS, etc, The company specially introduces a number of Japanese advanced automatic production line equipment and Japanese advanced technology to meet customers' requirements for products of different grades and sizes. The company always follows the strategic policy of "shaping high-quality products, meeting customers, continuous improvement and innovative development", adheres to the business philosophy of "integrity-based and service-oriented", and warmly looks forward to friendly cooperation with you for mutual benefit and win-win! FAQ 1,Q:Is Yantaishenhai Packaging Co., Ltd. a trading company or a manufacturer? A:Yantaishenhai Packaging Co., Ltd. is the most professional manufacturer of disposable food packaging in Yantai. Over 30 years of experience and multiple certifications. 2,Q:How to buy our products? A:You can buy from our company directly, and let us know which product you are interested in, so that we can provide you with a quotation. 3,Q:What are our terms of trade? A:According to the International Trade Regulations (Incoterms 2010), our company's trade terms are FOB Qingdao port. 4,Q:What are the payment terms? A:Payment must be made in advance. The goods will be shipped after the payment is confirmed, usually a 30% deposit is paid first, and the remaining 70% is paid after the goods are on board. 5,Q:Delivery days? A:Shipment can only be arranged within 15 to 30 days after PI confirmation and 30% deposit confirmation receipt. 6,Q:Is it possible to provide free samples and catalogs? A:We can provide free samples for your reference, and it is our honor to show you our high-quality products. Sincerely welcome you to request the catalog from our company by email or browse the electronic catalog on the website.

Related Hot Products By Packaging Tray