The Best Food Preservatives Products
Megafood Natural Preservatives Description
1. Features natural preservatives (natural flavors) with fresh-keeping function;
2. It is formed by catabolizing hydrocarbon compounds by special microorganisms (fermenters, probiotics, etc.);
3. Product indicators fully meet the relevant requirements of the national flavor standard GB 30616;
4. Improve and maintain the flavor and texture of food;
5. Small dose of bacteriostasis, large dose of bacteriolysis, dual effect;
6. Natural fermented products are safer;
7. Replace traditional preservatives and clean food labels;
8. The dual active ingredients of bacteriocin and organic acid;
9. Unrestricted use and wide application range;
Application of Natural Preservatives (Natural Flavor) 1.50 in Baking
• All kinds of bread, toast, wheat bread, all kinds of sweet bread, butter bread, bun, pie, etc
• Products made of lasagna skin, including fermented and non-fermented products
• Pastries, including biscuits, muffins, cakes, Vienna waffles, cream biscuits, shortcakes, etc
• Other food products, including various sauces, cheeses, beverages, ect.
• Bread: 0,4 -- 0,9%/ flour.
• Flour and confectionery products: 0,3-0,6%/ finished product.
• To knead the dough, add the natural food preservatives dry powder and flour into the mixture and sift it with the flour.
• Use an aqueous solution (part of the water in the formula)
• Mix first with the ingredients solution (salt solution, sugar solution).
2. Flour and confectionary products:
• When making emulsion mixtures, add them with liquid
Application of Natural Preservatives (Natural Flavor) 1.01 in Meat Products
• Sausage products, including cooked sausage, smoked sausage, sausage, mud sausage and liver mud enema;
• Other meat products, ham, meat puddles, canned, semi-finished products, meat jelly, etc.;
• Other foods: including candy, carbonated beverages. It can also be substituted with 1.50
• 0.5-1.0%/Finished products dosage
• When mixing basic ingredients, add the preservative powder to the chopper or blender.
• To prepare the marinade, add the natural preservative and functional compound additive to the brine.
Application of Natural Preservatives (Natural Flavor) in Other Products
• Sour cream, fermentation milk:015-0.3%
• Cheese and reproduction cheese: 0.2-0.3%(can be used with traditional preservatives )
• Bechamel, mayonnaise:0.3-1%;
• Non-alcoholic beverages,fruit beverages: 0.05-0.2%
• Candy and jelly:0.3-0.5%
• Increase the shelf life of products
• Control acid after yogurt.
• Prevent milk stick products from mildew, yellowing and soft texture caused by microbial reproduction;
• Ensure that the taste of sauces is stable and consistent.
• Reduce and replace the use of traditional food additives.
•In the pre-treatment stage,it can be mixed with sugars,stablizers, ect. to participate in the dissolution of ingredients, and the subsequent normal process is performed.
* No addition of chemical synthetic ingredients, ingredients list of purification products.
* Broad-spectrum antibacterial, low dose antibacterial, high dose lytic bacteria.
*Not affected by any processing technology(acid,heat,salt,shear ect.);
*In the bread and cake products, it has the dual effect of keeping fresh and keeping wet;
Related Hot Products By Food Preservatives